Monday, August 15, 2011

God-Based Dreams

   Yesterday I heard someone speak about their biggest dreams and aspirations. I listened as they listed a few of the things they would like to accomplish then I realized all of their dreams were God-based. Based, as in the foundation or source... God was the foundation or the source of each dream. Each goal or aspiration was something God would have to do in or through them. So the speaker started me thinking, what are some God-based dreams in my life? Dreams that I couldn't accomplish but through Him.

  1. I want to be a part of a miracle. I don't want glory or recognition but I want to know God used me to perform a miracle.
  2. I want to be a part of international revival. I want to be there and see the hundreds receiving the Holy Ghost. I want to see their lives forever changed.
  3. I want God to use my words & actions to positively change a life. I want Him to do a work though me and because of that work, change someone else.
I want the humanly impossible to become divinely possible in my life.

Matthew 19:26
 26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them,
With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

No comments: